South Okanagan-Similkameen Conservation Program
The South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program is a partnership of forty-eight organizations working together to maintain the unique natural areas of this region. Strong community support and involvement help create a positive balance between wildlife requirements and human needs and aspirations.
Spaces and Species
Habitats and wildlife that make our region special.
Information and resources for landowners.
Keeping Nature in Our Future
A plan to protect and enhance our region’s natural areas.
SOSCP Profile Video
- SOSCP Celebrates 15 Years of Conservation
- The Nature Trust of BC sets sights on key antelope-brush properties
- Okanagan wetlands benefit from new funds
- McLachlan Lake given a chance to live up to its name
- Garnet Valley Wildlife Habitat Protected
- Regional Conservation Fund proposal moves forward