South Okanagan-Similkameen Conservation Program
The South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program is a partnership of forty-eight organizations working together to maintain the unique natural areas of this region. Strong community support and involvement help create a positive balance between wildlife requirements and human needs and aspirations.
Spaces and Species
Habitats and wildlife that make our region special.
Information and resources for landowners.
Keeping Nature in Our Future
A plan to protect and enhance our region’s natural areas.
SOSCP Profile Video
Receive our e-newsletter
- RDOS Director Makes Motion to Establish Conservation Fund
- The Nature Trust of BC Rocks it Out with Final Antelope-brush Purchase
- Let them out! Daylighting our creeks and restoring our wetlands. A proposal for Summerland
- Working towards Healthy Shoreline Habitat
- Deadline Looming for Public Input on new ESDPA’s in Okanagan Rural Areas
- RDOS Area F Public Information Session: New Environmentally Sensitive Areas and Conservation Fund