South Okanagan-Similkameen Conservation Program
The South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program is a partnership of fifty organizations working together to maintain the unique natural areas of this region. Strong community support and involvement help create a positive balance between wildlife requirements and human needs and aspirations.
Spaces and Species
Habitats and wildlife that make our region special.
Information and resources for landowners.
Keeping Nature in Our Future
A plan to protect and enhance our region’s natural areas.
SOSCP Profile Video
- Okanagan Similkameen Stewardship Society Formed
- SOSCP sponsors Riparian Areas Regulations seminars
- Partners encouraged to comment on new BC Water Act
- Local Impacts to Species Should Not Be Ignored
- Okanagan River Restoration Phase II Completed
- TD Tree Day Celebrated at Ellis Creek