South Okanagan-Similkameen Conservation Program
The South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program is a partnership of forty-eight organizations working together to maintain the unique natural areas of this region. Strong community support and involvement help create a positive balance between wildlife requirements and human needs and aspirations.
Spaces and Species
Habitats and wildlife that make our region special.
Information and resources for landowners.
Keeping Nature in Our Future
A plan to protect and enhance our region’s natural areas.
SOSCP Profile Video
- Regional Conservation Fund proposal moves forward
- Volunteers sought for bullfrog monitoring
- Historic antelope-brush property saved
- Video explores benefits of conservation fund
- Got Bats?
- Update on wild and domestic sheep separation