South Okanagan-Similkameen Conservation Program
The South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program is a partnership of forty-eight organizations working together to maintain the unique natural areas of this region. Strong community support and involvement help create a positive balance between wildlife requirements and human needs and aspirations.
Spaces and Species
Habitats and wildlife that make our region special.
Information and resources for landowners.
Keeping Nature in Our Future
A plan to protect and enhance our region’s natural areas.
SOSCP Profile Video
Receive our e-newsletter
- RDOS Receives Award from Peers for Establishing Conservation Fund
- South Okanagan Conservation Fund One of the Biggest Accomplishments of Year Says RDOS Chair
- Conservation Fund for the South Okanagan Receives Public Assent
- Building a Resilient Okanagan Community Research Forum, Dec 5th, Kelowna Yacht Club
- OSCA AGM Dec 3rd at 2 pm – Shatford Centre Penticton
- Conservation Fund Given Third Reading at RDOS Board