See web site
Southern Interior Bluebird Trail Society
The Southern Interior Bluebird Trail Society creates nesting habitat for cavity nesting birds with an emphasis on Mountain and Western Bluebirds. They educate the public to the plight of secondary cavity nesters due to human destruction of habitat and introduction of non-native bird species. Its’ members monitor and care for over 5,000 nest boxes throughout the province and have sponsored B.C.’s first Transcontinental Bluebird Trail; part of the North American Bluebird Society’s non-linear trail system.
Contact Person(s): Lee Chic, Director, Osoyoos.
- RDOS Receives Award from Peers for Establishing Conservation Fund
- South Okanagan Conservation Fund One of the Biggest Accomplishments of Year Says RDOS Chair
- Conservation Fund for the South Okanagan Receives Public Assent
- Building a Resilient Okanagan Community Research Forum, Dec 5th, Kelowna Yacht Club
- OSCA AGM Dec 3rd at 2 pm – Shatford Centre Penticton
- Conservation Fund Given Third Reading at RDOS Board