301-7195 Esquimalt Rd.
Victoria, BC V9A 3N6 Canada
The Land Conservancy of BC
As a membership-based land trust, TLC works to protect areas needed for natural communities to survive; conserving lands of scientific, historical, cultural, scenic, or compatible recreational value. Their mission is accomplished by assisting landowners to practice responsible stewardship and by facilitating voluntary land protection through the use of conservation covenants, land title ownerships, and long-term leases. Since 1997, TLC has raised over $14 million and protected over 85,000 acres in BC. TLC is the lead agency for the Stewardship Team of the South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program.
Contact Person(s): Briony Penn
- RDOS Receives Award from Peers for Establishing Conservation Fund
- South Okanagan Conservation Fund One of the Biggest Accomplishments of Year Says RDOS Chair
- Conservation Fund for the South Okanagan Receives Public Assent
- Building a Resilient Okanagan Community Research Forum, Dec 5th, Kelowna Yacht Club
- OSCA AGM Dec 3rd at 2 pm – Shatford Centre Penticton
- Conservation Fund Given Third Reading at RDOS Board