SOSCP charts course for the future
A “Transition and Partnership Strategy for the SOSCP has been completed for the SOSCP Executive by Julie Gardner of Dovetail Consulting. Ten years is a critical juncture for the SOSCP. The need for conservation delivery remains strong, while challenges to achieving SOSCP goals persist. At this milestone, it is important for the partnership to take stock, manage and adapt to change, and develop significant capacity to be as effective as possible. A report on the partnership planning process begun in 2011 and decisions needed for an organizational strategy for 2012-2016 is available to SOSCP partners upon request, contact email@example.com.
- Bobolink Meadows Restoration
- Summerland Wildlife Habitat protected from ORV traffic – January – April
- McTaggart-Cowan Wildlife Area Created
- NCC launches campaign to protect section of historic ranch
- National Park Study Released by Okanagan Nation
- Nature Conservancy of Canada protects key grassland sites