The core administration of the SOSCP is supported by Partner contributions. SOSCP would also like to recognize generous support from the Real Estate Foundation of British Columbia.
“Keeping Nature in Our Future” a biodiversity conservation strategy for the South Okanagan and Similkameen is funded with the support of:
By working together, sharing information and resources, we are achieving more than we could alone. The South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program co-ordinates and leverages the conservation efforts of 50 organizations.
What people are saying about us:
“Among the most influential regional groupings are organizations such as the South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program…”
Tim Pringle, Former Executive Director, The Real Estate Foundation of British Columbia
“We would never have accomplished our OCP work without the support and leveraging of this partnership. The highlight of this project is my new understanding of the uniqueness, sensitivity and importance of the natural environment of the South Okanagan.”
Ian McIntosh, District of Summerland, Manager of Development Services.
You Can Help Keep Nature in our future: Read why your support is needed
- Bobolink Meadows Restoration
- Summerland Wildlife Habitat protected from ORV traffic – January – April
- McTaggart-Cowan Wildlife Area Created
- NCC launches campaign to protect section of historic ranch
- National Park Study Released by Okanagan Nation
- Nature Conservancy of Canada protects key grassland sites