The South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program is a partnership of fifty local, regional, provincial and national organizations, agencies, and local governments. The partnership works together to share information and resources and to work collaboratively on protecting the unique natural landscapes of this region.
- RDOS Receives Award from Peers for Establishing Conservation Fund
- South Okanagan Conservation Fund One of the Biggest Accomplishments of Year Says RDOS Chair
- Conservation Fund for the South Okanagan Receives Public Assent
- Building a Resilient Okanagan Community Research Forum, Dec 5th, Kelowna Yacht Club
- OSCA AGM Dec 3rd at 2 pm – Shatford Centre Penticton
- Conservation Fund Given Third Reading at RDOS Board