The South Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Program is a partnership of fifty local, regional, provincial and national organizations, agencies, and local governments. The partnership works together to share information and resources and to work collaboratively on protecting the unique natural landscapes of this region.
- Bobolink Meadows Restoration
- Summerland Wildlife Habitat protected from ORV traffic – January – April
- McTaggart-Cowan Wildlife Area Created
- NCC launches campaign to protect section of historic ranch
- National Park Study Released by Okanagan Nation
- Nature Conservancy of Canada protects key grassland sites