SOS Stewardship Team
Alyson has been involved in SOS Stewardship since 2005. Prior to that she worked with several stewardship and environmental education groups including Ducks Unlimited’s Puddle Project and Langley Environmental Partners Society.
Jess has been a SOS Stewardship Biologist since 2011. She has been involved in several local programs including Okanagan and Similkameen Invasive Species Society Jessica has really enjoyed working with so many great stewards and landowners through SOS Stewardship.
Lisa has been with the SOS Stewardship Program since it’s inception in 1994. She is also the driving force behind Okanagan and Similkameen Invasive Species Society, Wildlife Tree Stewardship-Okanagan Similkameen and Ecomatters Consulting.
Natasha joined the program in 2011. She has been working with landowners in the valley for several years through her University of Waterloo Master’s research on amphibians.
Margaret is a long-time partner of SOS Stewardship through her work with Okanagan Similkameen Conservation Alliance. She will be working with Community Stewardship groups, developing media articles and keeping the website up to date.
planning conservation activities
- Bobolink Meadows Restoration
- Summerland Wildlife Habitat protected from ORV traffic – January – April
- McTaggart-Cowan Wildlife Area Created
- NCC launches campaign to protect section of historic ranch
- National Park Study Released by Okanagan Nation
- Nature Conservancy of Canada protects key grassland sites