If you, or your organization, would like to support the important work of this collaborative partnership to “Keep Nature In Our Future” contact Program Manager Bryn White (tax receipts are available).
Bryn White, SOSCP Program Manager
|102 Industrial Place|
|Penticton, BC V2A 7C8|
|Tel: (250) 490-8225|
Read why your support is needed.
- RDOS Receives Award from Peers for Establishing Conservation Fund
- South Okanagan Conservation Fund One of the Biggest Accomplishments of Year Says RDOS Chair
- Conservation Fund for the South Okanagan Receives Public Assent
- Building a Resilient Okanagan Community Research Forum, Dec 5th, Kelowna Yacht Club
- OSCA AGM Dec 3rd at 2 pm – Shatford Centre Penticton
- Conservation Fund Given Third Reading at RDOS Board