If you, or your organization, would like to support the important work of this collaborative partnership to “Keep Nature In Our Future” contact Program Manager Bryn White.
Tax receipts are available.
Bryn White, SOSCP Program Manager
|102 Industrial Place|
|Penticton, BC V2A 7C8|
|Tel: (250) 490-8225|
- Bobolink Meadows Restoration
- Summerland Wildlife Habitat protected from ORV traffic – January – April
- McTaggart-Cowan Wildlife Area Created
- NCC launches campaign to protect section of historic ranch
- National Park Study Released by Okanagan Nation
- Nature Conservancy of Canada protects key grassland sites